Jimmy & Jack CIC was formed in July 2013 as a social enterprise, with an unswerving desire and commitment to create a lasting legacy for two Notts County legends – Jimmy Sirrel and Jack Wheeler.
There is a very strong, experienced management team in-place that is well-supported by key partnerships from like-minded people and organisations – all united with a goal of:
- Promoting the participation in football by individuals from disadvantaged communities
- Assisting individuals to reach their potential in football, and other sports
- Working with other stakeholders, to achieve their goals
Our mission, vision & values – combined with life-improving projects – underpin everything we look to achieve. The one thing we recognise above all is that any organisation’s most valued assets are its people and we totally embrace this approach and pride ourselves on having quality, committed people involved – across all levels of the organisation.
The Board is an amalgamation of Directors with proven business and sporting achievement that are united in their quest to carry on the work of Jimmy and Jack – investing in youth and the community – and consists of:
- Les Bradd – Ambassador & Director
- Paul Lowe – Chairman
- Roger Poulter – Finance Director
- Kevin Searcey – Operations Director
- Jamie Dixon – Media Director